Honor 4A has a 5-inch HD display adorning the front and a 1.1GHz quad-core Snapdragon 210 chipset coupled by 2GB of RAM. The smartphone runs the Android 5.1 Lollipop-based Emotion UI 3.1. It gets an 8MP camera at the rear and a 2MP camera up front. The internal storage capacity of the Honor 4A is 8GB and it can be expanded further by another 128GB using a microSD card.Apart from 4G LTE, it offers Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and dual SIM card slots for connectivity. The device is packed by a 2,200mAh battery.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.1 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 210 processor with Adreno 304 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with MicroSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Emotion UI 3.1
- Dual SIM (Micro SIM slots) with dual standby
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony/OmniVision sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- 2MP front-facing camera, 22mm wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 143.5 x 72.1 x 8.5mm; Weight: 155 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2200mAh battery
The 3G variant has been priced at CNY 599 (roughly Rs 6,000) whereas the 4G variant has been priced at CNY 699 (roughly Rs 7,100). It will be available in black and white hues. Honor 4A will go on sale in China on July 28th, and an Indian launch can be expected soon after that.