Infinix has launched the Infinix Note 12i smartphone in India. It has a 6.7-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen powered by MediaTek Helio G85 SoC with 4GB of RAM and 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage.
On Camera, it has a 50MP rear camera, depth sensor, AI lens and 8MP front camera. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. Packed by a 5000mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging.
- 6.7-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 60Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, 108% NTSC Ratio and 100% DCI P3 colour gamut, up to 1000 nits brightness, 92% Screen-to-Body Ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G85 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 1000MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 12 with XOS 12
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.6 aperture, quad LED flash, 2MP depth sensor, QVGA AI lens
- 8MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 164.43 x 76.6 x 8.03mm; Weight:188g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Infinix Note 12i comes in Alpine White, Force Black and Metaverse Blue colors, and will be available from Flipkart at an introductory price of Rs. 9999 starting from January 30th. Additionally, customers can avail ₹1000 cashback on Note 12i by the availing benefit of the Jio Exclusive Program.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
Subscribe by Email