Meizu today launched M2 in china .Meizu M2 to feature a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor coupled with 2GB RAM. On storage it comes with 16 GB internal storage which is further expandable up to 128GB via microSD card.
Dual SIM device runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with FlyMe OS 4.5. on camera it feature 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP front-facing camera. the device is packed by 2500mAh battery. Meizu m2’s mBack button is precisely carved using CNC machinery .
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with FlyMe OS 4.5
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 140.1×68.9×8.7mm; Weight: 129g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 2500mAh Sony battery
Meizu M2 is priced at 599 Yuan ($96).it will be available in 4 colours