Redmi has launched Redmi Note 12 Pro Speed Edition in the Note 12 Pro series.It has a 6.67-inch FHD+ OLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate powered by Snapdragon 778G SoC with up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB Storage.
On Camera, it has a 108MP 1/1.52-inch Samsung HM2 sensor, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro camera, and 16MP front camera. Packed by a 5000mAh battery with 67W fast charging.
- 6.67-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) OLED display with 30 / 60 / 90 / 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 1920Hz High Frequency PWM Dimming, DCI-P3 color gamut, 900 nits peak brightness, Dolby Vision, HDR10+
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage
- Android 12 with MIUI 14
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 108MP rear camera with 1/1.52″ Samsung HM2 sensor, OIS, f/1.89 aperture, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle camera, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, super-linear stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 162.91×76.03×7.9mm; Weight: 181g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 67W fast charging
Redmi Note 12 Pro Speed Edition comes in Midnight Black, Blue, and Shimmer Green colors, priced at 1699 yuan for 6GB + 128GB, 1799 yuan for 8GB + 128GB, and 1999 Yuan for 12GB + 256GB model.