Last week the images of Samsung S6 Active were leaked. today we know from One of the ways would be to make use of a User Agent profile in order to confirm the model number of the phone (SM-G890A), not to mention the fact that this particular device will sport a 1440 x 2560 resolution display.
Other specifications, such as a 5.1” Super AMOLED display, powered by Exynos 7420 SoC with an octa-core 2.1 GHz CPU mated to a Mali-T760 MP8 GPU. coupled with 3GB RAM .Device packed with 3,500 mAh removable battery.on camera it comes with 16MP shooter at the back and a 5MP selfie camera, all of those accompanied by an IP67 rating that allows the Galaxy S6 Active to be submerged up to 3.28 feet of water for a period of 30 minutes.
- 5.1-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) 577 PPI Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core ( Quad 2.1GHz + Quad 1.5GHz) Exynos processor
- 3GB RAM, 32/64/128GB internal memory
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, OIS,
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3,500 mAh battery
- Waterproof and Ruggedized exterior