Vivo has launched Vivo V25e smartphone. It has a 6.44-inch Full HD+ 90Hz AMOLED screen powered by the MediaTek Helio G99 4G SoC with 8GB of RAM and 256GB storage.
On Camera, it has a 64-megapixel main camera with OIS, 2-megapixel depth, 2-megapixel macro sensor, and 32-megapixel front camera. It has a Color-Changing Flourite AG Glass design in the Sunlight Gold model that interacts with sunlight and other sources of Artificial UV rays to bring all shades of sunrise and sunset. And Dimond Black model of the phone brings eye-catching elegance.
The phone has an in-display fingerprint sensor. Packed by a 4500mAh battery with 44W fast charging support.
- 6.44-inch (2404 ×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, up to 1300 nits brightness, 103% NTSC color gamut
- Octa Core (2 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Helio G99 6nm processor with Arm Mali-G57 MC2
- 8GB RAM, 256GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Funtouch OS 12 based on Android 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP camera with f/1.79 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 159.20×74.20×7.79mm; Weight:183g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, BEIDOU, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 44W fast charging
Vivo V25e comes in Sunlight Gold, and Diamond Black colors, priced at RM 1,399 for the 8GB + 256GB model.