iQOO has launched iQOO U5 smartphone, in China. It has a 6.58-inch FHD+ LCD screen with a 120Hz refresh rate, 90.61% screen-to-body ratio powered by Snapdragon 695 SoC with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage.
On-Camera it has an a50MP + 2MP dual rear camera and 8MP front camera. The phone runs Android 12 with OriginOS Ocean on top. Packed by a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
- 6.58-inch (2408×1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 12 with OriginOS Ocean
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/1.8 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164x 75.84x 8.25mm; Weight: 185g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
iQOO U5 comes in Black, Blue, and White colors, priced at 1299 yuan for 4GB RAM, 1399 yuan for 6GB RAM, and 1499 yuan for 8GB RAM.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
Subscribe by Email