On-Camera, it has a 48MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide angle, 2MP macro camera, and 16MP front-facing camera. Packed by a 4500mAh battery with 44W flash charge 2.0 fast charging that can charge up to 50% in 20 minutes and 100% in 58 minutes.
- 6.57-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 144Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, 96% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core (4×A77 2.6GHz + 4×A55 2.0GHz) Dimensity 1000+ 7nm processor with Mali-G77 MC9 GPU 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.1) storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10 with iQOO UI 1.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP primary camera with Sony IMX582 sensor, f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163.97mm × 75.53mm × 8.93mm; Weight:194g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 44W Super FlashCharge 2.0 fast charging
iQOO Z1 comes in Space Blue Galaxy Silver, Meteorites color options priced at 2198 yuan for 6GB RAM, 2498 yuan for 8GB RAM, 2798Yuan for 8GB + 256GB. It will go on sale in China from June 1.