Motorola has launched Moto G51 5G smartphone in India.Moto G51 5G has a 6.8-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD display, 120Hz refresh rate,powered by Snapdragon 480+ processor with 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage.
On camera it has a 50MP rear camera, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro camera and 13MP front-facing camera Packed by a 5000mAh Battery.
- 6.8-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio display, 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 480+ 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 11
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 13MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported speakers, Dolby Atmos, dual microphones
- Water-resistant (IP52)
- Dimensions:170 x 77 x 9 mm; Weight: 208g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 20W rapid charging
Moto G51 5G comes in Indigo Blue and Bright Silver colours, priced at Rs. 14,999. It will be available from Flipkart starting from December 16th.