Asus ZenFone Max M2 (ZB633KL) features a 6.3-inch (1520×720 Pixel) HD+ Display with 19:9 aspect ratio and a notch powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor with 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage which comes with dedicated MicroSD card slot.
Dual SIM device runs on Android 8.1 Oreo Stock Android. On Camera, it has a 13+2MP Dual Rear Camera and 8MP front camera packed by a 4000mAh battery.
- 6.3-inch (1520×720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 632 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB LPDDR3 RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, EIS, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, NXP Smart Amp, FM radio
- Dimensions: 158.41×76.28×7.70mm; Weight: 160g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery
Asus Zenfone Max M2 comes in Black and Blue colors priced at Rs 9999 for 3GB RAM and Rs 11999 for 4GB RAM. It will be available on Flipkart Starting December 20th. Rs 750 off on HDFC bank cards