Infinix has launched the Infinix Hot 10 smartphone in India. It comes with 6GB RAM, Helio G70 Processor.
Infinix Hot 10 has a Flow Texture design with a plastic build, 8.88mm thin, 6.78-inch HD+ Punch Hole Display with 91.5% of Screen to body ratio, 480 nits brightness,1500:1 Contrast ratio. The display is protected by NEG Glass protection. Powered by MediaTek Helio G70 Processor with 6GB LPDDR4 RAM and 128GB storage which is further expandable with a MicroSD card.
On-Camera, it has a 16MP Primary lens, 2MP Depth sensor, 2MP Macro Lens, a low light sensor with Quad-LED Flash, and 8MP front-facing camera with Dual LED flash. Camera modes include Super Night Mode, Document Mode.
It runs on Android 10 withXOS7.0. It comes with a Fingerprint Scanner on the Rear, there is also support for Face Unlock. Infinix Hot 10 is packed by a 5200mAh battery which comes with 18W Fast charge support, 10W Charger in Box.
- 6.78-inch (1640 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20.5:9 Punch hole display
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G70 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.7GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage; expandable with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- XOS 7 based on Android 10
- 16MP primary + 2MP macro + 2MP depth + low-light video camera, Quad LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/1.8 aperture, dual LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 171.1 x 77.6 x 8.88mm; Weight:204g
- 3.5mm audio jackDual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS, micro USB
- 5200mAh battery
Infinix Hot 10 comes in Ocean Wave, Moonlight Jade, Amber Red, and Obsidian Black color options priced at Rs 9,999. It will go on Sale during Flipkart Big Billion Sale starting October 16