iQOO has launched iQOO Neo6 SE smartphone. It has a 6.62-inch FHD+ 120Hz refresh rate E4 AMOLED screen with 360Hz touch sampling rate, 1200Hz instant touch sampling rate, powered by Snapdragon 870 with up to 12GBLPDDR5 RAM and 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage.
On-Camera, it has a 64MP Samsung GW1P main camera with OIS, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP black and white portrait camera and16MP front camera. The phone has 4D Game Vibration 3.0, an in-display fingerprint scanner. Packed bb a 4700mAh dual-cell battery the phone can charge up to 30% in 5 minutes with the 80W wired fast charger.
- 6.62-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 105% NTSC color gamut, up to 1,300 nits brightness
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 12GBLPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with OriginOS Ocean
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera with Samsung GW1P sensor, f/1.89 aperture, LED flash, OIS, 12MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP B&W portrait camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-Fi audio
- Dimensions:163×76.16×8.54mm; Weight:190g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4700mAh battery with 80W superfast flash charging
iQOO Neo6 SE comes in Blue, Orange and Gradient Blue colours, priced at 1,999 yuan for 8GB + 128GB, 2,299 yuan for 8GB + 256GB and 2,499 yuan for 12GB + 256GB.