iQOO has launched iQOO Neo8 and iQOO Neo8 Pro smartphones in China. Both phones have a 6.78-inch 1.5K 144Hz AMOLED screen with 2160Hz high-frequency PWM dimming, peak brightness of 1300 nits.
iQOO Neo8 is powered by Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC, and Neo8 Pro is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 9200+ SoC with up to 16GB LPDDR5X RAM and up to 512GB UFS 4.0 storage. On Camera Neo8 has a 50MP camera with OIS, LED flash, 2MP depth sensor, Neo 8 Pro has a Sony IMX866 VCS sensor with OIS,8MP ultra-wide camera Both phones have a 16MP front camera. Packed by a 5000mAh dual-cell battery with support for 120W fast charging.
- 6.78-inch (2800×1260 pixels) 1.5K AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, up to 1300 nits brightness, 144Hz refresh rate, 2160Hz PWM dimming
- Neo8 – Octa Core Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 730 GPU
- Neo8 Pro – Up to 3.35GHz Octa Core Dimensity 9200 4nm processor with Immortalis-G715 GPU
- Neo8 – 256GB/512GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB/512GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Neo8 Pro – 16GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB/512GB (UFS 4.0) storage
- Android 13 with Origin OS 3
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Neo8 – 50MP camera with 1/1.57″ Samsung GN5 sensor, f/1.88 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, V1+ imaging chip
- Neo8 Pro – 50MP camera with 1.56″ Sony IMX866V sensor, f/1.88 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.4 aperture, V1+ imaging chip
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-Fi audio
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 7 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS L1+L5, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 120W ultra-fast flash charging
iQOO Neo8 and Neo8 Pro come in Orange with a leather finish, Blue with enamel glass finish and Black has a crystal glass finish. iQOO Neo8 is priced at 2499 Yuan for 12GB RAM, 2799 Yuan for 12GB+512GB, and 3099 Yuan for 16GB+512GB. iQOO Neo8 Pro priced at 3299 Yuan for 16GB+256GB and 3599 Yuan for 16GB+512GB . It will go on sale in China starting from May 31st.