Lava Iris 370 features a 3.5-inch HVGA TFT display with a 320 x 480 pixels resolution.It is powered by 1 GHz Single Core Processorcoupled with 256MB RAM.It comes with 512MB of inbuilt storage which can be expandable via MicroSD card.
The Dual SIM device runs on Android 4.4 KitKat out-of-the-box.It sports a 2MP rear camera with LED Flash and a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera.Connectivity options on the device include: 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS.The smartphone packs a 1300mAh battery, which according to the official listing is rated to deliver up to 6 hours of talk time and up to 250 hours of standby time on 3G networks.
- Display:3.5-inch (320×480 pixels) HVGA TFT display
- Processor 1 GHz Single Core Processor
- Memory:256MB RAM, 512MB internal memory, expandable memory via microSD
- Operating System:Android 4.4 KitKat
- Camera:2MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio,Dual SIM
- Connectivity:3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth , GPS
- Dimensions: 110×61.4×11.5mm
- Battery:1300mAh battery
Lava Iris 370 comes in Black/ Red, and Black/ Blue colour. and is priced at Rs.3,599 SHARE