Lenovo launched their new smartphone in India Lenovo A5000 which features a 5-inch HD IPS display with a 1280 x 720 pixels resolution.It is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor with Mali 400 GPU and 1 GB of RAM.
It comes with 8 GB of inbuilt storage which can be expandable via MicroSD card.The Dual SIM device runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with Vibe 2.0 UI.On Camera, it has an 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and a 2 MP front-facing camera for clicking selfies.
Connectivity options on the device include: 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS DTS.The device is backed by a 4000mAh battery Lenovo claims quick charge feature will allow a 15min charge for 4-hour talk time and is fully charged in 3 hours.Lenovo A5000 comes With preloaded apps like Evernote, Kingsoft Office, and Camcard,
- Display:5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- Processor: 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor with Mali 400 GPU
- Memory:1GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory,expandable memory with microSD
- Operating System: Android 4.4 (KitKat)with Vibe 2.0 UI
- Camera: 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2 MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 140x 71.4 x 9.98mm, Weight:160 grams
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity:3G , WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery:4000mAh battery
Lenovo A5000 comes in Black and White colors and is available for pre-order from Thedostore for Rs 9,999 SHARE