Dual SIM device runs Android Pie with ZUI 11 on top. In terms of Camera, it has a 24-megapixel primary camera with Sony IMX576 sensor and f/1.8 aperture, effective 1.8um pixel through four-in-one pixel binning, 8MP telephoto lens for 2x lossless zoom and up to 8x hybrid zoom, and a 5-megapixel depth-sensing lens for portrait shots and a 16-megapixel front camera AI beauty features.
It features an in-display fingerprint scanner, Packed by a 4000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
- 6.39-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ OLED HDR10 Display with DCI-P3 Color Gamut
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage, 8GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ZUI 11
- Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 24MP rear camera with Sony IMX576 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture for 2x loss-less zoom, 5MP depth of field lens with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 157 x 74.5 x 7.97mm; Weight: 159g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with up to 18W fast charging
Lenovo Z6 comes in Blue color, is priced at 1899 yuan for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage, 2099 yuan for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage and 2499 Yaun for 8GB RAM and goes on sale in China from July.