Indian smartphone maker Micromax launched the affordable new smartphone in canvas series at their event in New Delhi.Micromax Canvas Spark features a 4.7-qHD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
The smartphone is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor coupled with 1GB of RAM.It comes with 8 GB of inbuilt storage which can be expandable up to 32 via MicroSD card.The Dual SIM device runs on Android Lollipop 5.0 out-of-the-box.It sports an 8-megapixel Auto focus rear camera with LED flash and 2MP front-facing camera.Connectivity options on the device include:3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS device is backed by a 2000mAh battery.will come preloaded with Hotstar, Newshunt, Saavn, Snapdeal, PayTm, Quikr apps.
- Display:4.7-inch qHD IPS display
- Processor:1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6582M Quad-Core processor
- Memory: 1GB RAM 8 GB internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android Lollipop 5.0
- Camera:8 MP rear camera with dual LED Flash
- 2 front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dual SIM Micro
- Connectivity:3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- Battery:2000mAh battery
Micromax canvas spark is priced at Rs 4,999 will be available exclusively through Snapdeal.Micromax Canvas Spark first sale will take place on April 29 and registrations for the same will be open on April 22.