OPPO has launched Oppo A1 Pro smartphone in China.It has a 6.7-inch FHD 56° 3D curved OLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate, support for 2160Hz PWM high-frequency dimming, narrow chin of 2.33mm.
It is powered by a Snapdragon 695 SoC with up to 12GB of RAM and up to 8GB of virtual RAM and up to 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage. It runs Android 13 out of the box with ColorOS 13 on top. On Camera, it has a 108MP rear camera, 2MP camera for portrait and 16MP Front camera. It has an in-display fingerprint scanner. Packed by a 4800mAh battery with support for 67W fast charging.
- 6.7-inch (2412 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 2160Hz PWM dimming, Up to 950 nits peak brightness
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 13 with ColorOS 13
- Dual SIM
- 108MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 2MP portrait camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 162.3×74.3×7.7mm; Weight: 171g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4800mAh (minimum) battery with 67W SuperVOOC fast charging
OPPO A1 Pro comes in Black, Blue and Gold colours, priced at 1799 yuan for 8GB + 128GB, 1999 yuan for 8GB + 256GB and 2299 yuan for 12GB + 256GB models.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
Subscribe by Email