Oppo has launched Oppo A55 5G smartphone in China. It has a 6.5-inch HD+ display powered by MediaTek Dimensity 700 with support for 5G SA/NSA.
It comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage. Dual SIM device runs on Android 11 with ColorOS 7.2 11. On-Camera, it has a 13-megapixel main camera, 2-megapixel macro, 2-megapixel depth sensor, and 8-megapixel front-facing camera. Packed by a 5000mAh battery.
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) 20:9 HD+ LCD screen with up to 480 nits brightness, 71% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 720 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- ColorOS 11.1 based on Android 11
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 2MP macro and 2MP portrait camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 163.9×75.7×8.4mm; Weight: 186g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
Oppo A55 comes in Rhythm Black and Brisk Blue colors priced at 1599 yuan (Rs. 17,985).
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
Subscribe by Email