OPPO has introduced Oppo K9s 5G smartphone in China. It has a 6.59-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, powered by Snapdragon 778G SoC with up to 8GB RAM and 128GB Storage.
On-Camera, it has a 64-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera, 2-megapixel macro camera, and 16-megapixel front camera. It has a Side-mounted fingerprint sensor. Packed by a 5000mAh with 30W fast charging support.
- 6.59-inch (24123×1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut, Panda glass protection
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Android 11 with ColorOS 11.2
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 164.43× 75.88×8.52mm; Weight:199g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 30W fast charging
OPPO K9 Pro 5G comes in Obsidian Black, Neon Silver and Magic Purple colors, priced at 1699 yuan for 6GB RAM and 1899 Yuan for 8GB RAM.