Oppo has launched OPPO Reno8 T 5G smartphone in India. It has a 6.7-inch AMOLED display with AGC DT-Star2 glass, 10-bit color depth, 120Hz refresh rate powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 chipset with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage.
On Camera, it has a 108MP rear camera with a 2MP microscope camera, 2MP depth sensor and 32MP front camera. It has an in-display fingerprint sensor, dual stereo speakers, but no headphone jack. It runs on ColorOS 13 based on Android 13. Packed by a 4800mAh battery with 67W fast charging.
- 6.7-inch FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 Processo
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB UFS 2.2 Storage
- 108MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP 40x microscope camera with f/3.3 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 5G NR: n1/n3/n5/n7/n8/n20/n28/n38/n40/n41/n66/n77/n78 bands, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5Ghz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, A-GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS, NFC
- ColorOS 13.0 based on Android 13
- Dimensions: 162.3mm x 74.3mm x 7.7mm; Weight: 171g
- 4800mAh Battery , 67W SuperVOOC Charging.
OPPO Reno 8T comes in Sunrise Gold and Midnight Gold colors. priced at Rs 29,999. It will be on sale via Flipkart online and OPPO store from February 10th. OPPO Enco Air3 costs Rs 2,999