Realme has launched Realme 10 4G smartphone in India. It has a 6.4-inch FHD+ 90Hz Super AMOLED Display powered by Helio G99 SoC with up to 8GB of RAM and 8GB of virtual RAM.
It runs Android 12 with realme UI 3.0, it will get the Android 13-based realme UI 4.0 update soon. On Camera, it has a 50MP rear camera, 2MP portrait camera and 16MP front camera. Packed with a 5000mAh battery, support for 33W SuperVOOC fast charging.
- 6.4-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 98% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G99 6nm processor with Arm Mali-G57 MC2
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 12 with realme UI 3.0
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP B&W portrait camera, f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with OV16A1Q sensor, f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 159.9x 73.3x 7.95 mm; Weight: 178g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 33W SuperVOOC fast charging
Realme 10 comes in Clash White and Rush Black colors, priced at Rs. 13,999 for 4GB RAM and Rs 16,999 for 8GB RAM. As a part of an introductory offer, the 4GB + 64GB version will be available for Rs. 12,999.phone will be available from realme.com, Flipkart and offline stores starting January 15th. Launch offer ICICI Bank Offer on (4GB+64GB): Flat ₹ 1000 Instant Discount with ICICI Bank Credit Cards & EMI