Realme Watch features a 1.4-inch (320×320 pixels) display with touchscreen support and 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The smartwatch comes with a three-axis accelerometer and a PPG sensor. Further, it supports 20mm removable wrist straps and has an IP68-certified build that has dust and water resistance.The smartwatch offers real-time heart rate monitoring using the built-in PPG sensor that is touted to record the heart rate every five minutes and enables the system to generate alerts if under specific conditions, the heart rate is lower or higher than the safe thresholds. Realme has also provided SpO2 monitoring to let users track their blood oxygen levels. For fitness enthusiasts, the Realme Watch has 14 different sports modes such as Badminton, Cricket, Indoor Run, Outdoor Run, Walk, and Yoga, among others. The smartwatch also provides sleep monitoring, sedentary reminders, hydration reminder, and meditation relaxing.
Realme Watch is capable of providing notification alerts from most of the apps installed on your smartwatch. These notifications can be of any voice calls, SMS messages, or chat messages from services such as Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp. Further, you can use the Realme Watch to unlock your phone or remote control its music player. You can also use the smartwatch as a remote for the camera sensors of your smartwatch. With Realme Watch you can reject a call or mute its alert directly from the smartwatch. There are also customizations that can be applied through the Realme Link app.
Realme Watch comes with 12 watch faces to choose from. Also, the default watch face on the smartwatch displays time, date, weather, steps, heart rate, and calories. Bluetooth v5.0 on the connectivity part and can work with any smartphone that runs Android 5.0 Lollipop or above — along with the Realme Link app. Packed by a 160mAh battery that is claimed to deliver seven days of usage when the heart rate monitor is enabled. There is also a Power Saving Mode to offer up to 20 days of usage on a single charge. Besides, the watch measures 256×36.5×11.8mm and weighs 31 grams.
- 1.4-inch (320×320 pixels) 323 PPI touch color LCD screen with 380 nits brightness, 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 3-axis accelerometer, Heart rate sensor, Rotor Vibration motor
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to Android 5.0+ devices with realme Link app
- 14 Sports modes: Outdoor Run, Walk, Indoor Run, Outdoor Cycle, Aerobic Capacity, Strength Training, Football, Basketball, Table Tennis, Badminton, Indoor Cycle, Elliptical, Yoga, and Cricket
- Automated Heart Rate Measurement, 24-hour Real-time Heart Rate, Blood Oxygen (SpO2) Measurement, Sleep Detection, Steps, Calories, Distance, Water Reminder, Sedentary Reminder, Activity Records
- Music Control, Camera Control, Weather Forecast, Automatic Motion Recognition (Running/Walking)
- Call Notification, Message Reminder, Alarm Reminder
- Water Resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 36.5×11.8x256mm; Weight: 31g
- 160mAh battery with 7 days battery life with heart rate monitor on, 9 days with heart rate monitor off, 20 days on power saving mode
Realme Watch price priced at Rs. 3,999. There are classic and fashion design wrist strap designs that will be separately available in Red, Blue, and Green color options priced at Rs 499. It will go on sale from June 5 at 12PM on Flipkart and Realme website. It will go on sale via offline stores soon after.