Redmi has launched Redmi Note 11 Series smartphones in China. Redmi Note 11 has a 6.6-inch FHD+ screen with 50Hz, 50Hz, and 90Hz variable refresh rate powered by Dimensity 810 SoC with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB Storage.
On-Camera, it has a 50MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera, and 16MP front camera. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Packed by a 5000mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging.
- 6.6-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 50/60/90Hz variable refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256 GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with LED Flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Splash resistant (IP53)
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 163.56×75.78×8.75mm; Weight: 195g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Redmi Note 11 5G comes in Mysterious Black, Milky Way Blue, and Mint Green colors, priced at 1199 yuan for 4GB RAM, 1299 Yuan for 6GB RAM, 1499 Yuan for 8GB RAM, and 1699 Yuan for 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage. It will go on sale in China from November 1st.