Redmi has launched Redmi Note 11 SE smartphone in India. It has a 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen powered by Helio G95 SoC with 6GB RAM and 64GB Storage.
On Camera, it has a 64MP rear camera,8MP 118° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth, 2MP macro camera and 13MP front camera. Packed by a 5000mAh with support for 33W fast charging. It doesn’t come with a charger in the box.
- 6.43-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED screen with up to 1100 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G95 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with 900MHz Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with, 0.7μm pixel size, f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 118° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera
- 13MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio
- Water resistant (IP53)
- Dimensions: 160.46×74.5×8.3mm;Weight: 178.8g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Redmi Note 11 SE comes in Bifrost Blue, Cosmic White, Space Black and Thunder Purple colors, priced at Rs. 13,499. It will be available from mi.com and Flipkart starting from August 31st.
Launch offer includes Rs. 1000 off on ICICI Bank Credit Card Non-EMI transaction / Rs. 500 discount on pre-paid transactions.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
Subscribe by Email