Samsung has launched the Samsung Galaxy M12 smartphone in India. It has a 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity-V display with a 90Hz refresh rate powered by a 2GHz Octa-Core Exynos 850 processor with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB Storage.
Dual SIM device runs on Android 11 with OneUI 3.1. On-Camera, it has a 48-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, 5-megapixel depth,2-megapixel macro sensor, and 8-megapixel front camera. It comes with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Packed by a 6000mAh battery with support for 15W Adaptive fast charging.
- 6.5-inch (720×1600 pixels) HD+ Infinity-V display, 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Exynos 850 Octa-Core (2GHz Quad + 2GHz Quad) 8nm processor with Mali-G52
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory (Up to 1TB) with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with OneUI 3.1
- 48MP rear camera with ISOCELL GM2 sensor, f/2.0 aperture,8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions:164.0 x 75.9 x 9.7mm; Weight: 221g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6,000mAh battery with 15W Fast Charging
Samsung Galaxy M12 comes in Black, Blue and White colors, priced at Rs. 10,999 for 4GB RAM and Rs 13499 for 6GB RAM. It will be available from Amazon.in, Samsung.in and select retail stores offline starting from March 18. Launch offer includes Rs. 1000 cashback for ICICI Bank Debit and Credit cards