Samsung has launched Samsung Galaxy M33 5G smartphone in India. It has a 6.6-inch Infinity-V 120Hz FHD+ LCD screen powered by Exynos 1280 5nm SoC with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage.
The phones run Android 12 out of the box and will get two years of Android OS updates and 4 years of security updates On camera it has a 50MP main camera, 5MP ultra-wide, 2MP depth, 2MP macro cameras, and an 8MP front camera. Packed by a 6000mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging, but doesn’t come with a charger in the box.
- 6.6-inch (2408×1080 pixels) FHD+ LCD Infinity-V display, 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Exynos 1280 Octa-Core (2.4GHz Dual + 2GHz Hexa) 5nm processor with Mali-G68 GPU
- 8GB / 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 12 with Samsung One UI 4.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 5MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 165.4 x 76.9 x 9.4mm; Weight: 215g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 6,000mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging
Samsung Galaxy M33 5G comes in Ocean Blue and Green colors. introductory price of Rs. 17,999 for the 6GB RAM and Rs 19499 for 8GB RAM .It will be available from Amazon.in and Samsung India online store starting from April 8th. Launch offers include Rs. 2000 instant discount for ICICI Bank Credit cards and EMI transactions