It has a 6.59-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED screen with ultra narrow bezels with 91.24 screen-to-body ratio, Screen SoundCasting Technology, and 8-megapixel pop-up front camera that automatically rises and hides when you open and close the camera app. This uses extremely precise micro-stepping motors, with independent drive ICs and precision control algorithms to precisely control this process, says Vivo.
Vivo Nex is powered by 2.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 64-bit 10nm processor with 8GB RAM, and 128GB storage. On Camera has a 12-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX363 sensor, 4-axis OIS, along with 5-megapixel secondary rear camera for AI portrait shots with auto scene detection. It has an in-display fingerprint sensor, and the company says that the third-generation screen fingerprint technology, is smaller, and more powerful offering 50% better accuracy and the unlocking speed is increased by 10% compared to the predecessor.
The phone runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Jovi AI. The phone comes in Star Diamond Black color that uses holographic technology and a metal frame.Connectivity options include Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO , Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C.
Packed with a 4000mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging
- 6.59-inch (2316×1080 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED 19.3:9 aspect ratio display, DCI-P3 color gamut
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 64-bit 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB storage
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 12MP Dual PD rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX363 sensor, 4-axis OIS, f/1.8 aperture, secondary 5MP camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 162×77×7.98m; Weight: 199g
- 3.5mm audio jack, CS43199 + SSM6322 Amplifier
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO , Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging
Vivo NEX comes in Black color in India, is priced at Rs. 44,990, and will be available for Pre-order from today exclusively on Amazon.in as well as Vivo Shop online and ships starting from July 21st.
Launch offers include. 4000 cashback on HDFC Credit Cards and EMI offers, Extra Rs. 5000 off on exchange, No cost EMI up to 12 months,Rs. 1950 cashback for Reliance Jio users in the form of vouchers, One-time free screen replacement, Assured buyback