Vivo has launched the Vivo V29 Lite smartphone. It has a 6.78-inch Full HD+ 120Hz AMOLED curved screen powered by Snapdragon 695 SoC with 8GB of RAM, an additional 8GB of virtual RAM, and 128GB of Storage.
On Camera it has a 64-megapixel main camera with OIS,2-megapixel depth, 2MP macro sensors and 16MP front camera The phone has an in-display fingerprint sensor. Packed by a 5000mAh battery with 44W fast charging.It runs on Android 13 with Funtouch OS 13. The company has promised 2 years of Android updates and 3 years of guaranteed security updates for the phone.
- 6.78-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 1300 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 105% NTSC color gamut
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Dual SIM
- Android 13 with Funtouch OS 13
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, OIS, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.24×74.79×7.89mm; Weight: 177g
- USB Type-C audio
- Dust and Splash resistant (IP54)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/ GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 44W fast charging
Vivo V29 Lite 5G comes in Black and Gold colors, priced at CZK 8,499 . Vivo to launch the V29 and V29 Pro smartphones soon.