Asus Smartphone with model number Z00EDB has been certified in China by TENAA. This could be the Asus ZenFone 3
The Asus ZenFone 3 features a 5-inch Gorilla Glass 3 protected screen with a 720 x 1280 resolution. powered by 1.2 Ghz quad-core CPU and a Mail GPU. 2GB of LPDDR3 RAM is inside along with 16GB of internal memory. An 8MP camera with HDR mode is on back, and on front is a 5MP snapper for selfies. Android 5.0 is pre-installed and there is support for 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity. ZenFone 3 also supports dual SIM capabilities, and the handset will be available in black, white, red, blue, purple, gold and silver. Asus is employing a metal build for this handset.
- Dimensions :- 143.7 × 71.5 × 10.66 mm
- Weight :- 145 Grams
- Dual SIM
- 5.0-inch IPS display, resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Processor
- Mali GPU
- Android v5.0 Lollipop OS
- 8 MP rear camera with LED Flash, low-light image, HDR mode.
- 5 MP front camera
- 2 GB DDR3 RAM
- 16 GB Internal memory, Expandable Up To 32GB
- 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth v4.0, USB OTG
- G-Sensor, Gravity sensor, Proximity sensor, Light sensor
pricing and availability is unknown. Asus could launch the device soon