Google has launched Google Pixel Tablet at the Google I/O. Google Pixel Tablet has a 10.95-inch WQXGA screen powered by Google Tensor G2 with 8GB RAM and 128/256GB Storage.
On Camera, it has 8MP front and rear cameras. The front camera has a portrait mode and automatically adjusts the frame in video calling apps like Google Meet. The tablet has a fingerprint sensor on the top built into the power button. This is the first tablet with Chromecast built-in. optimized 50+ Google apps for tablets, and has worked with third-party apps such as Minecraft, Disney+ and Spotify to optimize them for tablets. The tablet runs Android 13, and will get minimum 5 years of security updates.
It has a charging speaker dock that promises enhanced audio. The tablet has quad speakers and a nano-ceramic coating. When the Pixel Tablet is docked, it acts as a hands-free Assistant or a photo frame. It can also control all your smart home devices with the redesigned Google Home app and the new hub mode. The dock has magnets, so it is easy to dock and undock the Pixel tablet.
- 10.95-inch (2560 x 1600) WQXGA 16:10 aspect ratio, 276 PPI, 500 nits (standard value) brightness, antifouling coating, USI 2.0 touch pen compatible
- Google Tensor G2 processor with Titan M2 security coprocessor
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128 GB / 256 GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 13
- 8MP 84° rear camera with LED flash, ƒ/2.0 aperture
- 8MP 84° front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, Portrait mode
- Quad speakers, 3 microphones (for calls, recording, Google Assistant)
- Fingerprint sensor
- Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, USB Type-C 3.2 Gen 1, 4-pin accessory connector
- Magnetic dock with pogo pin connection, 43.5 mm full-range speaker
- 27 Wh battery, Up to 12 hours of video streaming, 15W charging via speaker dock or USB-C charger
Google Pixel Tablet comes in Hazel, Porcelain and Rose colors, priced at $499 for 128GB model and $599 for 256GB model. It will be available in Australia, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States, and will roll out starting from June 20th.