Microsoft has just released Windows 10 Mobile Build 10136. The latest build introduces some major new additions. However, as expected, there are a couple of known issues on the latest build. Here’s the list of the known issues on Build 10136 and some Fixed issue from build 1080
We’ve fixed some issues from Build 10080:
- We have fixed the MMS bug in Build 10080, and you should receive MMS messages normally.
- We have fixed the issue where touch will stop responding on the Lock screen preventing you from swiping up to unlock your phone.
- We have fixed some visual glitches in Action Center when expanding/collapsing.
- We have fixed the issue where the text in the People app was too small.
- When you toggle the Wi-Fi quick action in Action Center, it now disables/enables Wi-Fi instead of taking you to the Wi-Fi Settings page. This was one of the top 5 pieces of feedback we heard from Windows Insiders.
- Your Start screen background should be scaled correctly now.
- You can add a detailed status to display on your Lock screen from apps like Outlook Calendar without having the Settings app crash.
- We also fixed the issue where a mouse cursor would appear when pressing the back button on your phone.
Here are some known issues
- After upgrading, you will still see duplicate tiles for apps like Search and Phone under All Apps.
- If you have too many PIN unlock attempts, you’ll see the “enter A1B2C3” reset experience. However, there is an issue in this build where after you enter the code you won’t see the PIN pad. The workaround is to press Emergency Call after entering the code, then press Back and you’ll be able to enter your PIN.
- We recommend disabling the double-tap-to-wake feature on some Lumia devices by going to the Settings app then Extras > Touch > Wake to prevent any accidental PIN unlock attempts.
- There is an issue that may cause Skype not to work after upgrade. The best workaround is to uninstall Skype on Windows Phone 8.1 *before* you upgrade to this build and then reinstall it after upgrading. If you miss that step though, you can usually resolve by uninstalling it and reinstalling from the Store once you’re on 10136.