Huawei MediaPad M2 features a 8.0-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen display with resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels powered by 2GHz Kirin 930 CPU coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage which can be expandable via microsd card. On camera it comes with 8 MP Autofocus Rear camera with LED Flash and 2 MP front facing camera. device Runs on Android v5.0 Lollipop OS top of EMUI 3.0 UI out of Box.
on connectivity device include 4G, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth v4.0, USB OTG, NFC.the device pis packed with 4800 mAh battery.Huawei MediaPad M2 is available in silver and measures 7.8mm thick. The tablet weighs 310 grams.It has unibody metal build, dual stereo speakers with harman/kardon audio, HIFI Codec Hi6402 for signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) of 114dB, Smart Power Amplifier (PA) and Clari-Fi real audio technology offering enhanced audio experience for music, games and movies. The SWS 2.0 promises wider sound field by creating 180-degrees surround sound and a broader stereo effect.
- 8.0-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen display, resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels
- 2 GHz OCta-Core HiSilicon Kirin 930 processor
- 2 GB RAM,16 GB Internal memory, Expandable Up To 32 GB
- 16 GB Internal memory, Expandable Up To 32 GB
- 8MP auto focus rear Camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing Camera
- Dimensions: 214.8 x 124 x 7.8mm; Weight: 330g
- Android v5.0 Lollipop OS with EMUI 3.0UI
- 4G, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth v4.0, USB OTG, NFC
- 4800 mAh battery
Huawei MediaPad M2 comes in Gold and Silver color and will first roll out in first in China, Western Europe and the South Pacific. It is priced 1588 Yuan (US$255) for the entry-level 16GB WiFi only version. Pricing goes all the way up to 2288 Yuan for the 64GB LTE version, with intermediary variants being 64GB WiFi only and 16GB LTE version priced at 1888 Yuan (US$304).