iQOO has launched the iQOO 11S smartphone in China. It has a 6.78-inch Quad HD+ Samsung E6 AMOLED curved screen with support for 10-bit color,variable refresh rate of 144Hz with LTPO 4.0 tech, 300Hz touch sampling rate powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC with 4013 mm² VC cooling plate, graphite cooling layer and 12 high-precision intelligent temperature sensors. It has up to 16GB of LPDDR5X and up to 1TB of UFS 4.0 storage.
On Camera, it has a 50MP VCS IMX866 sensor,8MP ultra-wide, 13MP 2X portrait camera and 16MP front camera. Packed by a 4700mAh battery with support for 200W fast charging, and the charger has 65W PD&PPS support.
- 6.78-inch (3200 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ cuved E6 LTPO 4.0 AMOLED 20:9
aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 1-120Hz variable refresh rate, 1.07 billion colors, DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 1800 nits brightness, 1440Hz PWM dimming
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 740 GPU
- 12GB / 16GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB / 512GB / 1TB (UFS 4.0) storage
- Android 13 with OriginOS 3.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP camera with Sony VCS IMX866 sensor, f/1.75 aperture, OIS, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 13MP 2x telephoto camera with f/2.46 aperture, V2 imaging chip, LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-Fi audio
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4700mAh battery with 200W ultra-fast flash charging
iQOO 11S priced at 3799 yuan for 12GGB+256GB, 4099 yuan for 16GGB+256GB, 4399 yuan for 16GB+512G and 4799 yuan for 16GB+1TB storage.