iQOO has launched iQOO Neo 5 SE smartphone in China. It has a 6.67-inch FHD+ 144Hz screen powered by Snapdragon 870 with up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage.
On-Camera, it has a 50MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro camera and16MP punch-hole front camera. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, dual speakers, linear vibration motor, 4D game vibration. Packed by a 4500mAh battery with 55W flash charging.
- 6.67-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 144Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 650 nits brightness
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 12GBLPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with OriginOS Ocean
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio
- Dimensions: 164.70×76.68x 8.53mm; Weight:189g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4,500mAh battery with 55W flash charging
iQOO Neo 5 SE comes in Crystal White, Mineral Blue and Phantom gradient colors, priced at 2199 yuan for 8GB RAM, 2399 yuan for 8GB + 256GB, 2599 yuan for 12GB RAM.