iQOO has launched iQOO Z3 5G smartphone in China. It has a 6.58-inch FHD+ 20:9 LCD waterdrop screen, 120Hz refresh rate, powered by Snapdragon 768G Mobile platform with up to 8G RAM and 256GB Storage.
On-Camera, it has a 64MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide-angle,2MP macro camera, and 16MP front Camera. It comes with a Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner. Packed by a 4400mAh battery with 55W flash charging.
- 6.58-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 96% NTSC Colour Gamut, 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (1 x 2.8GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 768G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Android 11 with iQOO UI 1.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP primary camera with LED flash, Samsung ISOCELL GW3 sensor, f/1.79 aperture, EIS, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions:163.95×75.30×8.50mm; Weight:185.5g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4400mAh battery with 55W fast charging
iQOO Z3 5G comes in Deep Black, Nebula, and Cloud Blue colors, priced at 1699 yuan for 6GB RAM, 1799 yuan for 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage, and 1999 Yuan for 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
Subscribe by Email