Lenovo launched their cheapest 4G smartphone in india today.Lenovo A2010 features a 4.5-inch display with a resolution of 854x480p and has dual-SIM slots. Other hardware specifications include 1GB RAM, 8GB storage and a 2,000mAh battery. There is a 5MP primary camera (with LED flash), 2MP front facing camera and microSD slot for expansion (up to 32GB card supported). For connectivity, you get 4G, WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0. Moreover, it is also one of the cheapest smartphones with Android Lollipop out of the box.
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) display
- 1.0 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, micro SD card up to 32GB
- Dual SIM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 130.5×66.6×9.98mm
- 4G LTE/3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000mAh battery
Lenovo A2010 is priced at Rs 4 990 . The smartphone will go on sale exclusively via Flipkart on September 3, and registrations for the first sale have kicked off today.