LG to launch a new device in their G series today. here are all the specs we know from leaked data.
LG G4 features a 5.5inch QHD display with a 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution.It is powered by 1.8Ghz Snapdragon 808 hexacore coupled with 3 GB of RAM.It comes with 32 GB of inbuilt storage.device with microSD support. The device runs on Android 5.1 out-of-the-box.It sports a 16MP rear camera with an aperture of f/1.8 and an 8 MP front-facing camera for clicking selfies.Connectivity options on the device include: 4G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS.The device is backed by a 3000mAh battery.
- Display:5.5 inch QHD (2560 x 1440) display
- Processor: 1.8Ghz Snapdragon 808 hexa-core
- Memory:3GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory
- Operating System: Android 5.1
- Camera: 16MP camera with an aperture of f/1.8
- 8 MP front-facing camera
- Connectivity:3G , WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery:3000mAh battery