Meizu today launched the MX5 in india. Meizu MX5 feature a 5.5 inch AMOLED Full display with pixel density of 401 ppi, powered by a 2.2 GHz Mediatek helio x10 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM.On storage it comes with 16GB internal storage expandable with microSD card. MX5 sports a 20.7MP rear camera and 5MP front facing camera,MX5 also comes with laser autofocus allowing it to focus on the subject in just 0.2 seconds.
Dual SIM device supports 4G LTE. MEIZU MX5 runs Flyme 4.5 skin which is based on Android 5.0 Lollipop. and a 3,150mAh battery with mCharge technology,It will also have fast charging. 50% in 30 mins.Meizu MX5 comes with full metal body. It measures 7.6mm thickness and weights 149 g
home button on the MEIZU MX5 not only supports various with the mBack technology, but it also has mTouch 2.0 fingerprint reader.
Mr. Li Nan, Vice President – Marketing, Meizu Technology, said, “We are happy to announce our entry into India and look forward to playing a leading role in shaping the smartphone market here. Based on the business philosophy and commitment to pursue perfection, MEIZU remains focused on developing innovative and user-friendly smartphones, which are characterized by their state-of-the-art design, powerful specifications and attractive prices. We look forward to introducing our complete product range in India very soon.”
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- 2.2 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Octa-Core 64-bit processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16/32/64GB internal memory variants
- Flyme OS 4.5 based on Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM (4G + 4G)
- 20.7 MP rear camera with dual tone LED Flash, Laser Auto focus, Sony IMX220 Exmor RS BSI sensor, 6P lenses f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 7.6mm thick and weighs 149g
- 4G LTE (TD-LTE / LTE-FDD) / 3G HSPA+ , WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3150mAh battery
MeizuMX5 priced at Rs 19,999 only available via snapdeal today at 2pm