Motorola has introduced the Moto G Stylus 2022 smartphone with a built-in stylus. It has a 6.8-inch FHD+ LCD Max Vision screen with a 90Hz refresh rate by MediaTek Helio G88 processor with 6GB of RAM and 128GB eMMC 5.1 storage.
It runs on Android 11. On-Camera it has a 50MP rear camera, 8MP 118° ultra-wide-angle lens, macro option, 2MP depth sensor, and 16MP front camera. Packed by a 5000mAh battery.
- 6.8-inch (2460 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio display, 396 PPI, 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G88 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 128GB eMMC 5.1 storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 11 with My UX
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.9 aperture, Quad pixel technology, PDAF, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, macro option, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Built-in Stylus
- 3.5mm audio jack, Smart PA
- Water-repellent (P2i coating)
- Dimensions:170.21 x 75.90 x 9.45mm; Weight: 216g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
Moto g stylus (2022) comes in Twilight Blue and Metallic Rose colors, is priced at $299.99. It is available in the US unlocked at Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon.com and Motorola.com.