Motorola has launched the Moto G54 5G smartphone in India. It has a 6.5-inch FHD+ 120Hz LCD screen powered by MediaTek Dimensity 7020 SoC with up to 12GB of RAM and 56GB (UFS 2.2) storage.
It runs on Android 13 and will get an update to Android 14, and 3 years of security updates. On Camera It has a 50MP rear camera and an 8MP autofocus ultra-wide camera, which can also act as a depth sensor to capture macro shots and 16MP front camera. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner , Packed by a 6000mAh battery with support for 30W turbo charging with 33W charger in the box.
- 6.5-inch (2400×1080 pixels) FHD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, Up to 560 nits brightness, Panda glass protection
- Octa Core (2 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 7020 6nm processor with IMG BXM-8-256 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 12GB LPDDR4x RAM, 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 13 with My UX
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide / macro / depth camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, dual microphones
- Dust and Splash-resistant (IP52)
- Dimensions: 161.56x 73.82 x 8.89mm; Weight; 192g
- 5G SA/NSA (14 5G bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C 2.0
- 6000mAh battery with 30W turbocharging
Moto G54 5G comes in Midnight Blue, Mint Green, and Pearl Blue colors,priced at Rs. 15,999 for the 8GB RAM and Rs 18999 for 12GB RAM. It will be available from Flipkart starting from September 12. Launch offer Rs. 1500 instant discount with ICICI Bank Credit cards / Rs. 1500 off on exchange , 5,000 worth of benefits from Reliance Jio (2,000 Cashback on 399 pre-paid plan + 3,000 as partner coupons)