Motorola has launched Moto G84 5G smartphone in India. It has a 6.55-inch FHD+ 120Hz pOLED screen powered by Snapdragon 695 SoC with 12GB of RAM and 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage.
The phone runs Android 13 with an update to Android 14, and 3 years of security updates. It has a 50MP rear camera ,8MP ultra-wide camera, which can also act as depth sensor and capture macro shots, and 16MP front camera. It has an in-display fingerprint scanner. They are packed by a 5000mAh battery with support for 30W turbocharging with 33W charger in the box.
- 6.55-inch (2400×1080 pixels) FHD+ 10-bit pOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, Up to 1300 nits brightness
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 12GB LPDDR4x RAM, 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 13 with My UX
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide / macro / depth camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, dual microphones
- Water-resistant (IP54)
- Dimensions: 160 x 74.4 x 7.6mm; Weight; 168.3g (Vegan Leather) / 166.8g (PMMA)
- 5G SA/NSA (14 5G bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 30W turbocharging
Moto G84 5G is priced at Rs. 19,999 and will be available from Flipkart starting from September 8th. Launch offer Rs. 1000 instant discount with ICICI Bank Credit cards / Rs. 1000 off on exchange