Moto X Style comes with a 5.7-inch QHD Display powered by a 1.8GHz hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor, paired with 3GB of RAM. The device comes in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB storage variants, expandable up to 128GB via a microSD card. comes with 21MP rear shooter with f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording and dual CCT flash. Selfie lovers will appreciate the 5MP front snapper with an 87-degree wide-angle lens and front-firing flash.. The smartphone ships with a TurboPower 25 charger, which Motorola claims is the fastest in the world. The Moto X 3rd-gen runs an unadulterated version of Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box. the device is packed by a 3,000mAh battery which is rated to offer up to 30 hours of mixed usage.
- 5.7 (1440×2560 pixels) AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8 GHz hexa-core Snapdragon 808 processor with Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16/32/64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, 87-degree wide-angle lens, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture , 1.4um pixel
- Dimensions: 153.9 x 76.2 x 6.1 to 11.06 mm (curve); Weight: 179g
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n/ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery
Motorola Moto X Style has support moto maker customization and comes in Premium Horween leather and Natural wood variants. It will sell the smartphone as Moto X Pure Edition unlocked that will start at US$ 399.99 (Rs. 25,530). It will roll out starting from September 2015.