Motorola has launched the Motorola edge 40 smartphone in India. It has a 6.55-inch FHD+ pOLED curved screen with 144Hz refresh rate powered by Dimensity 8020, SoC with 8GB of RAM, and 256GB storage.
On Camera it has a 50MP main camera with OIS, a 13-megapixel ultra-wide camera with macro option and 32MP front facing camera on the front. The phone is just 7.49mm thickness. It has a sandblasted aluminum frame, IP68 ratings for dust and water resistance. Packed by a 4400mAh battery with 68W TurboPower fast charging, 15W wireless charging.
- 6.55-inch (2400×1080 pixels) FHD+ 8-bit pOLED display with 144Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, Up to 1200 nits brightness
- Octa Core (4 x 2.6GHz A78+ 4 x 2GHz A55) Dimensity 8020 6nm processor with Mali-G77 MC9 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 13
- Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- 50MP main camera with f/1.4 aperture, Quad Pixel Technology, OIS, 13MP 120° ultra-wide autofocus camera, f/2.2 aperture, macro option, LED flash
- 32MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture, Quad Pixel Technology
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC,USB Type-C Audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, 3 microphones
- 4600mAh battery, 68W TurboPower fast charging, 15W wireless charging, 5W reverse charging
Motorola edge 40 comes in Eclipse Black with an acrylic back, Nebula Green and Lunar Blue with a vegan leather back. priced at Rs. 29,999 .It is now available for pre-order from Flipkart and will go on sale starting from May 30th from Flipkart, motorola.in and offline stores.
Launch offer Extra Rs. 2000 off on the exchange, Rs. 5,000/month with No Cost EMIs with HDFC, SBI, ICICI and AXIS bank cards. One time screen replacement worth Rs. 9500 for pre-order till 30th May 2023