Oneplus launched the Oneplus 2 today one plus 2 comes with a a 5.5-inch 1080p display powered by a Snapdragon 810 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. OnePlus2 has a 13MP rear camera with sensor pixel size of 1.3 microns, which the company says is 35% larger than standard phone cameras.with f/2.0 aperture, 4K video shooting capabilities, dual-LED flash, optical image stabilization (OIS), as well as laser autofocus similar to what we have seen on the LG G4. Up front, there is a 5-megapixel selfie camera. Oneplus 2 brings USB Type-C charging and data transfer.
The flagship is packed by a 3,300mAh battery, and connectivity options like dual-SIM card slots, LTE support on both SIM cards, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth. On the software front, it runs on Android Lollipop-based Oxygen OS.
there is a USB Type-C port at the bottom, and an interesting slider button on the left, which the company calls ‘Alert Slider’. This button essentially lets users toggle between the kind of notifications you want at any particular moment. Up front, sitting under the screen is a home button with a fingerprint scanner integrated. OnePlus says that this is one of most advanced scanners out there, and is much faster the iPhones’ TouchID sensors.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS In-Cell display, 1200:1 contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor with Adreno 430 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB internal memory
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) based Oxygen OS
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, Laser Auto focus, OIS, 1.3um pixels, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording, slow-motion at 120fps
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS, USB Type-C
- 3300mAh battery
Sales of the OnePlus2 start in the US, Canada, India, EU, and China on August 11! It will roll out in Southeast Asia in Q4 of 2015.OnePlus2 is priced at $329 for 16GB model, and $389 for 64GB variant.Follow us On twitter