OnePlus has launched the OnePlus Ace 2V smartphone in China which is expected to launch as OnePlus Nord 3 for the global market.
OnePlus Ace 2V has a 6.74-inch 1.5K OLED panel with a 120Hz refresh rate powered by a MediaTek Dimesnity 9000 SoC coupled with up to 16GB LPDDR5x RAM and 512GB UFS 3.1 storage. It runs on ColorOS 13 based on Android 13.
On Camera, it has a 64MP primary sensor with OIS 8MP ultra-wide camera,2MP macro, and 16MP front camera. It has an in-display fingerprint sensor. Packed by a 5,000mAh battery with support for 80W charging. The device measures 8.15mm in thickness and weighs about 191.5g
- 6.74-inch (2772×1240 pixels) (120Hz/90Hz/60Hz/45Hz/40Hz adaptive) AMOLED display with up to 1450 nits peak brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 1440Hz high-frequency PWM dimming
- Up to 3.05GHz Octa Core Dimensity 9000 4nm processor with Mali-G710 10-core GPU
- 12GB / 16GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB / 512GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 13 with ColorOS 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with OmniVision OV64M sensor, f/1.7 aperture, OIS, 8MP 120° ultra-wide camera with Sony IMX355 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with GalaxyCore GC02M sensor, f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera with S5K3P9SP04 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:162.6×75.1×8.15mm; Weight: 191.5g
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 80W SuperVOOC fast charging
OnePlus Ace 2V comes Mint Green and Black color options. priced at 2299 Yaun for 12GB RAM, 2499 Yuan for 16GB RAM and 256GB storage, and 2799 Yuan for 16GB RAM and 512GB storage.