Realme has launched Realme GT 2 Pro smartphone in China. It has a 6.7-inch Quad HD+ second-generation LTPO 1-120Hz variable refresh rate screen, Powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 with up to 12GB RAM and 512GB UFS 3.1 storage.
On camera it has a 50MP main camera with OIS, a 50MP 150-degree field of view ultra-wide-angle, fish-eye mode and a 40x microscopic camera and a 32MP front camera. Packed by a 5,000mAh battery with 65W wired fast charging that can charge up to 100% in 33 minutes.
- 6.7-inch (3216×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 1-120Hz LTPO variable refresh rate AMOLED display with up to 1400 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 wide color gamut, JNCD ≈ 0.5, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB /256GB UFS 3.1 storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 12 with realme UI 3.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP main camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 50MP 150° ultra-wide camera with ISOCELL JN1 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP 40x zoom ultra macro camera
- 32MP front camera with Sony IMX615 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- USB Type-C Audio, Stereo linear speakers, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 163.2×74.7×8.2mm; Weight: 199g (forged black/titanium blue) / 189g (Master Edition)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4GHz/5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 65W fast charging
Realme GT 2 Pro priced at 3899 yuan for 8GB RAM, 4199 yuan for 8GB + 256GB, 4499 yuan for 12GB RAM and 4999 yuan for 12GB + 512GB version.