Realme has launched Realme GT 2 smartphone. It has a 6.62-inch Full HD+ E4 AMOLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate, 1000Hz intelligent instantaneous touch sampling rate, and 92.6% screen-to-body ratio powered by Snapdragon 888 with up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage.
On-Camera, it has a 50-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera, 2-megapixel macro camera, and 16-megapixel front camera. Packed by a 5,000mAh battery with 65W wired fast charging that can charge up to 100% in 33 minutes.
- 6.62-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz E4 AMOLED display, HDR10+, up to 1300 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, DC dimming, Corning Gorilla Glass5 Protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with realme UI 3.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP main camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.5 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 162.9×75.8×8.6mm; Weight: 199.8g (forged black/titanium blue) / 194.5 (Master Edition)
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS / Navic/ QZSS/ Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh Battery with 65W ultra-fast flash charging
Realme GT 2 comes in Forged Black, Titanium Blue, Master Paper, and Master Sen color options, priced at 2699 yuan for 8GB RAM, 2899 yuan for 8GB + 256GB Storage, and 3199 yuan for 12GB RAM.