Redmi has launched the Redmi 10A smartphone in India. Redmi 10A features a 6.53-inch HD+ LCD display, powered by the MediaTek Helio G25 octa-core processor coupled with up to 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage
Dual SIM device runs on Android 11-based on MIUI 12.5. On camera, it has a 13-megapixel rear camera and 5-megapixel front camera Packed by a 5,000mAh battery with 10W charging support. It has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- 6.53-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 IPS LCD Dot Drop screen
- 2GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G25 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4x RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage / 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- 5MP front camera, f/2.2 aperture, face unlock
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 1217 speaker
- Dimensions: 164.9×77×9.0mm; Weight: 194g
- Splash proof (P2i coating)
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10w charging
Redmi 10A comes in Blue, Black and Grey color options priced at Rs 8999 for 3GB RAM and Rs 9499 for 4GB RAM. It will go on sale in India on April 26 on Amazon, Mi.com, Mi Home and Retail stores.