Redmi 9 Prime features a 6.53-inch FHD+ display powered by MediaTek Helio G80 processor with up to 4GB LPDDR4X RAM and 64/128GB eMMC 5.1 storage which is further expandable with MicroSD card up to 512GB.
On-Camera, it has a 13MP f/2.2 primary sensor, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens with 118° FoV, 5MP f/2.4 macro lens 2MP depth lens, and 8MP selfie çamera. Connectivity options include dual 4G VoLTE, WiFI 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, and NFC.Packed by a 5020mAh battery with 18W Quick Charge 3.0 support.
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor with up to 1000MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) / 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with MIUI 11, upgradable to MIUI 12
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 5MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 163.32 x 77.01 x 9.1 mm; Weight: 198g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5020mAh battery with 18W fast charging (10W Charger in Box)
Redmi 9 comes in Sunrise Flare, MintGreen, Space Blue, and Matte Black colors priced at Rs 9,999 for 4GB RAM and Rs 11,999 for 4GB RAM, 128GB Storage. It will go on sale from August 6